Ambulance, Fire & Rescue Billing Services
Arête Healthcare Services offers three unique services to Ambulance Fire & Rescue businesses: Billing, Emergency Management Planning, and NIMS Compliant Education & Training.
Linda Pearce-Clark, Arête Healthcare Services Director of Ambulance, Fire and Rescue Billing Services business unit, has twenty-five (25) years of experience with EMS billing unique to the mid-Atlantic region. With her years of field experience, she understands the realities and business challenges faced by firehouses. She is passionate about helping volunteer companies to maximize operational efficiencies and collections.
Arête is proud to have Linda lead our Ambulance, Fire and Rescue Billing Services Team. We look forward to providing solutions to your community through our services.
Download our Brochure here
The Arete Advantage
Arête Healthcare Services "In-House" team provides:
- 30+ customer service representatives
- IT Support group
- Software Development shop
Arête does NOT outsource work to remote locations. All of our employees live, work and support the local communities we serve.
Arête's comprehensive and streamlined approach ensures front and back office operational efficiency and improved Return on Investment for outsourced services.
We offer the following solutions for your business challenges:
- ALS/BLS Billing Services
- Customizable monthly financial reports that provide accurate and important data needed to effectively manage operations
- Streamlined system maximizes efficiency to ensure optimum collections
- Ensures HIPAA Compliance for patient privacy and security
Emergency Management Planning
Arête is an active participant in the All Hazards Consortium in the mid-Atlantic region focusing on homeland security, emergency management, and business continuity issues.
Arête EMS consulting services include:
- Emergency management response plans for city, county, and state governments
- Firefighter and paramedic education, training, and NIMS certification
- Communications and IT infrastructure design, planning, and implementation
- Crisis management planning, system design, and e911 communication command center designs
NIMS Compliant Education & Training
Arête is a reseller of Jones & Bartlett Learning's:
- NIMS compliant books
- NIMS courseware
- Train-the-trainer programs
Arête can customize and delivery unique NIMS compliant training programs and train-the-trainer programs for firehouses and paramedics delivering first response services.
A few of the NIMS pocket guides, books & courses include:
"National Incident Management System: Principles & Practice"
"NIMS Field Guide for iPhone"
"NIMS Incident Command System Field Guide"
Additional educational materials for the subject areas listed below can be found on Jones and Bartlett's Emergency Medical Services website:
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician
- Continuing Education
- Homeland Security
For more information, please contact:
EMS Sales & Training Director